Monday, February 1, 2010

Meet Mr. Wattson

First of all this is not April. This is Brian her husband. She for some reason has been slacking on updating her blog, so I am hijacking it for today.

On to more important news... we got a dog, a while ago, January 5th to be exact. These are pictures of Mr. Wattson. He is a miniature schnauzer. He should be in the 15-18 lb range, and does not shed. We really like this, the only down side is that you have to take them to get their hair cut every so often.

Any way here he is after we first got him.

(Mr. Wattson, up close)

(Wattson by his fun rope bone, still minty fresh)


Now how about some more recent pictures, as of Jan 25th. Notice he is growing a bit. I tried to get a picture by the same toy so you can get a little idea about how much he is growing.

(Wattson playing)

(Notice the not so minty rope bone, it is just a little smaller in comparison to the picture taken a few weeks ago)

Well that is the end of this post. Hopefully I don't have to do this again. He is so fun, April and I can hardly imagine how we managed with out him. Just imagine how we will be once we finally have our own kids, and no unfortunately that is not a sneaky way of saying we are expecting any. That is some thing for another post, on another day.

Have fun with these,

-Brian

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I love the name! I am so glad you posted pictures. Can we come see him again?

John and Bethany said...

He is so cute! I need to meet him ASAP.

Marcie Tess said...

I want to dog sit! So cute!!!

Shane, Kayla, Brynlee said...

what a cute pup! I like the name too... so original.

Kris said...

Oh my goodness what a handsome little puppy.

Kacey said...

He looks like Bruno! (Wait, that was your dogs name right April?? I don't know how I remembered that if I'm right!)

Jeff, Johanna, Calder and Phaelen said...

Jealous! He is super cute - just make sure his manners match. We hope everything works out well and miss you guys a lot!