Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's Been A While


SO as you can see it's been awhile and no it is not because we moved. Rats! No go on the job just yet, still working on that part of our life, but we are getting through it. I can just say being an adult is really hard, not having as much money is really cramping my style, I really love my husband and am glad he is my best friend and are going through this together, but most importantly I have found the Lord really loves each and everyone of us. He won't make us go through anything alone, we just have to ask for help and VIOLA! he keeps his promise even though we may feel unworthy, and seems to help get us through one more day not wanting to run away from eveyone and everything. But we are still alive, we are excited for what the future holds for us, even though we have no idea what is going to happen, but we know it is going to be just what we ordered. I really hope it's somewhere like this!

2 comments:

Erin Boehm said...

My gosh, I was beginning to think you were dead. I'm glad to "hear" from you. ;-)

Brian Barnum said...

I'm not dead, yes I need to call you. We are friends I promise