Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Really Busy....

Brian and I have been so busy these past couple of weeks. I have been working on homework like a mad women, preparing for the semester to end, and get everything in before it actually ends. The last day of classes is tomorrow, and finals start on Monday. Of course I still have homework to turn in, finals to study for and then take my finals. Wow, I have been busy....I was telling Brian that if I actually just turned EVERYTHING in on time, then I wouldn't have to run around like a nutjub and feel a little stressed. Hey I'm 23, I am still young, I still have a lot of learning to do. Brian has been working as a busy little bee as well. He finished a project they had been working on for a while, and now he is doing some other things with another project, and maybe one more project. I am not quite sure, (all of that engineering talk goes right over my head, I just nod and say "That's Great!") We are excited though for next weekend. Brian's mom is coming into town on Wednesday for BYU graduation for our brother-in-law John, and on thursday right after my last final we are heading up to Park City with our friends. A weekend get away is just what we need right now after having such a busy semester. We hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Isn't it crazy just how busy you can get? I am right there with you April. Today is my twelve hour work day and I am not looking forward to it one little bit. Samuel is home with a tummy ache and I am already trying to think of ways of calling in so I don't have to work. Except that I start work at 3pm and work until 3am...Paul will already be home to watch Samuel (and he really isn't very sick). I think Sam just ate too many goodies yesterday at his Papa and Nana's house.

Give everyone a hug from us!

Love, Joanne

Kricket said...

We are excited for a fun week with Mom B too.
Kricket

Ashley said...

you are soo cute!! miss you!!!