Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Future Fathers' Day

Since Brian and I are not parents yet, and offically shouldn't really being celebrating mothers' day or fathers' day, we like to celebrate future mothers' and fathers' day. We figure that since we are not able to have kids right at this very moment, but are ready and willing, we should and do celebrate these very important dates. Since it is fathers' day, I of course honored Brian on this very special day. I made him one of his favorite breakfast's.....homemade waffles, bacon, eggs, and juice. He then got to open his gifts.....a new pair of board shorts, flip flops, and a gift certificate to Home Depot(he really likes that place), then we went to my parents to celebrate fathers' day over thetr with the rest of the family. We had a wonderful time honoring my dad, and my brother who has 3 boys. I want to wish everyone a happy Fathers' Day, and say how grateful I am for my own dad, and all the love and support he has given to me over these many years. But I especially want to say Happy Future Fathers' Day to my own husband Brian, who I love and adore and I know will be a great dad to our kids one day. I love you!

4 comments:

Kricket said...

Way to go April!
Kricket

Deno'N'Mo said...

Hey April, you have the same picture above your kitchen table as we do! Haha good taste! That's my favorite picture ever and I love Jack Vettriano! :)

Ashley said...

That was such a sweet blog! thanks for sharing!! love you crazy girl!! i miss our snuggles!!!

Kris said...

Future Fathers day, now that's a great idea! Especially if it means Miles will buy me gifts for Future Mother's Day!!