Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just Waiting

Well it is 10:15 on a Tuesday night, and I have not blogged in almost a month in a half. Brian and I are at our sister's house watching our nephew Calder while Johanna and Jeff are off having their 2nd baby boy. We are just waiting for them to have him, and all though there is a lot more I need to tell you all about, I do not have any pictures with me to update you with because I am not at home. My last day of work is on Friday, and I will be on full update blogging mode. I promise!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

cant wait for the blogging mode!

Kris said...

Oh goody! I'm looking forward to it!

N.B. said...

April baby, tell me about your fall plans. Do they include a girls night? I have been saving one dollar bills.

N.B. said...

oh yeah. I started a blog but don't know how to mess with it. I need you to tutor me. YBFF