Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For my good friend Kris

I am Emma Woodhouse!

Take the Quiz here!



Everytime I hear about Jane Austen I always think about my good friend Kris Jackson. I have never met someone who love's Jane Austen as much as she does, she has even been able to go to Jane Austen's house. She curently lives in England, and I am missing her so despretley right now! So this is a little shout out to my friend, and Jane Austen for letting us rekindle our spirits through her stories and characters. Kris I just smiled when I found this little quiz, and I knew I had to share it with you.

3 comments:

Kris said...

April! What a nice thing to post for me on your blog! I do indeed love Jane Austen! I'm going to take this quiz right away. Love you to the moon and back. Can't freakin' wait to see you in 6 weeks!

Kris said...

I was Elizabeth Bennett.

Jeff & Johanna said...

I am Elizabeth Bennett