Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming!

Wow I can't believe how fast this month has gone by! Thanksgiving is on Thursday, and I am trying to get everything done before my guests come, especially getting those big projects done for school that I of course have procrastinated until the last possible second. I am cooking the turkey this year(YIKES!) and I just hope that our tukey doesn't turn out like the turkey on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. You know all rubbery, and the dog chokes on it, not that I have a dog, but if I did he would choke on it. But I am excited to see Mom B., John and Bethany on Wednesday. I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is great, and that people are full of thanksgiving cheer and glee. Happy Eating!(sorry no picture, I can't figure out how to get an image off the internet)

1 comments:

Katelyn R said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a good one. I was wondering if I could get the yummy punch recipe from you that we used at Paula's baby shower. I'm throwing a bridal shower and thought that would be fun to make for it. Thanks!
Katelyn