Monday, January 5, 2009

I really do hate snow

So I've been sitting here at work for the last couple of hours since it has started snowing here in the great state of Utah, and in about 3 hours there has been about 2-3 inches of snow that has fallen. Being a sunny California girl I really have a hard time living in the snow. I like it for Christmas, but I want it to leave the next day and not to come back. After living here for over 5 years I can honestly say, I HATE SNOW. I hate that it was 6 degrees last night, and right now it is 19 degrees. Don't get me wrong the snow is beautiful when the mountains are covered in it, and the trees look like something out of a picture. But I think I have decided that I am done living here in snowy land. Someone please tell me why I am still living here, and someone please take me back to California! I just get so sad, looking at people's blogs, and seeing the sunshine, and no snow and people just wearing sweatshirts, not having to bundle up like the kid brother in The Christmas Story. Please someone save me!

5 comments:

Karen and Mike said...

I can't agree with you more! I love the SUN!

Ashley said...

I was just complaining that there is no snow here and it is TOO hot! wish we could switch places! MIss you april!! love ya!!

Kris said...

You are so dramatic! I love it you funny girl. But I totally agree, I'm so pleased it doesn't snow in Utah. But look on the bright side friend, unlike me, at least you get to see the sun every now and again.

I miss you already friend!
xxx

kenders said...

Amen!!!! I miss CA sooo much too! I'm tired of UT and its weather.

Nicole said...

i hear you. although i don't thinkwe get as much as you do. there are about 4 inches of snow outside, now. and bobby is in sunny georgia as in speak!