Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Big 24!

So in January I had my big 24th birthday. I know nothing really exciting about turning 24 except that I am one year away from 25, which means I have almost been here for a quater of a century. I did however have a SPECTACULAR birthday with 3 parties, filled with love, laughs, and of course great company. On my actual birthday though I woke up to this and this

at work I got to look at, and eat these then ate fabulous chinese food with the most handsome man I knowthen later on got to blow out some birthday candles on this scrumptious cake


Thanks everyone for the birthday cheers, and great gifts! But especially to my cute husband who went above and beyond this year to make my birthday extra special.

6 comments:

Kris said...

April love, I was thinking of you on your birthday, but I'm sorry I never got around to saying it. Hope this year makes your wishes come true.

Love all the pink!

Karen and Mike said...

Cute post. Thanks for visiting last night, I needed a little adult conversation.

Case Face and Lady Katie said...

Happy birthday...long time no see. Looks like you've migrated to Utah like the rest of everyone and their mom including me and my husband too! Fancy running into you on here. Hope all is well.

Stacie said...

Hey Barnums. Nice V-day celebration. The email for our blind guy is zionupholstering@gmail.com. His name is Mitch DeWolf. If you send him the measurements, he'll send you back a quote. Good luck!

Marcie said...

Happy very late Birthday. How sweet of Brian. I LOVE YOUR KITCHEN. When are we doing the Duck Creek Parade of Homes? If we voted on best decor you would for sure win.

Logan and Heidi said...

Wow! Pretty spoiled! :) You deserve it! :) Happy Birthday.