Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Say What?!?!?!?

I thought that this was so funny that I would share it with all of you. Some time last week or so before Thanksgiving, I got up and did my routine that I do everyday. You know shower, hair, makeup, figure out what I am going to wear, and then the last thing I do is put on my jewelry to match what I am wearing. Well in my head I wanted to wear my new orange scarf that I had recently gotten. So I put on my outfit that would match it. As I went to put on my earrings, I was thinking what would look good with it, and choose according to what I thought would look best. As I was talking to my sister on the phone, I usually play with my earrings, and I then realized that the earring I was playing with did not match the other earring that I was wearing. That is right I was wearing two very different earrings, and the best part is I did not realize it until about 6 p.m. that night. I had gotten ready at about 10 that morning so if you do the math I wore them for 8 hours that day. No wonder the girl in my class was looking at me funny when I was talking to her.

2 comments:

Karen and Mike said...

oh my goodness, I have been there. One day I even wore two different pairs of shoes, how embarrassing!

Kricket said...

Funny Story April.