Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Brian's family came to our house this year, and I with the help of my sister-in-law Bethany made the turkey. And no I did not burn it. It actually turned out really good, and the rest of the food was ABSOLUTLEY delicious. We had such a great time just hanging out with family, and are grateful for this time of year we have to reflect on the blessings that Heavenly Father has so graciously given to us. Even if they are a little difficult for us to understand, I am truly grateful for what has happened to us, and take everything as a learning experience, and blessing from him. I was overwhelmed with joy of being surrounded with a loving family who is so great to Brian and I. We truly missed Garrett and Kricket, and their sweet loving children who always make me laugh. We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and wish you nothing but the best for you and your families. I especially have to thank Bethany for helping me so much, and being my support with cleaning the turkey. I could not have done it with out you. The picture is of my cute nephew Calder, who thought that turkey leg was just great.

1 comments:

Kricket said...

We missed you too!