Friday, April 24, 2009

Bethany's Baby Shower

Back in March I was able with the help from my great family to throw a baby shower for my-sis-in-laws Bethany a baby shower. It was the first one I have ever thrown for anyone, and I had a blast. I love parties, and so I thought what a great time to have one. I think I could throw a party everyday for someone, I just loved doing it. We did the color scheme of brown, blue, and a little green. The food was deliciouso, and my moter in law helped me make a FABULOUS diaper cake. Kricket made the best cupcakes I think I have ever had in my life! They were filled with raspberry cream, with cream cheese frosting. All I can say is OH MY GOSH, they were good! Of course we had a chocolate fountain. What party is a party without chocolate. All in all is was a great time with family and friends, and I loved having the opportunity to do it! Here are some fun pictures from the party.

Bethany (the star of the show)

The FABULOUS cupcakes....I still think about them

1 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey!! Don't call me hater, I know I never called back, but life is CRAZY, you know? Anywho, I love the new family pics, I REALLY LOVE those cupcakes, and want one terribly, and your sewing abilities are out of this world!