Friday, April 24, 2009

Sew, Sew, Sew!


I have been a busy little sewing bee as of lately, and I have just been loving it. When my grandma past away, I was given her sewing machine. It is from the 70's, and it is still a well oiled machine my friends. She took such good care of it, so it still runs like it was brand new. I love sewing with it! Everything about it reminds me of her. It even still smells like her. I don't even use my other sewing machine that I already have, because I love the one I got from her so much. My first project on it, was this baby blanket that I made for my neighbor for her new baby boy Michael. The back side is all minky, and I wanted to roll all around in it, but let's be real....I am a little to big for a recieving blanket.

1 comments:

Karen and Mike said...

Love the blankie April and all your new posts!