Friday, September 18, 2009

My Love Language Is Gifts






I know that comes as a big shocker to all of you that know me, but I love presents! I love to receive them, but mostly I love to give them. When I saw on My Mama Made It that she was doing a gift exchange I had to join in on the fun. We were all paired up, and sent our packages of sewing goodies to each other, I was luckily paired with Paula who gave me the most fantastic gifts! When I received my package I was so elated, and all of her goodies made my very hectic day a lot better.




She knew me all to well with her colors and fabrics, even the details of butterflies, made me smile until my face hurt.




Her packaging was exsquistic and her attention to detail was something out of a magazine



I am so excited Paula! Thank you so very much!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

So fun! I love it!