Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Come Together........

At the beginning of October my side of the family decided it was time to take some family pictures. The last one was over 15 years ago. Since then there have been 7 new people added to the family, and well it was 15 years ago. What slackers we are. They turned out FANTASTIC, and we were able to get a great photographer, who is one of our good friends from Fresno. Michelle Tandy is a great photographer and very affordable. We had so much fun with her. Visit her blog michelletandyphotography.blogspot.com. You will fall in love with her pictures! Here are a few, the background is my parents backyard, beautiful in my opinion, just gorgeous.



4 comments:

Jeff & Johanna said...

I love your and Brian's picture! Your family looks more similar now than last I saw them. How did your sister's kids all get red hair suddenly? I know Bella already had it but the boys? I am super excited to come down and visit!

Heather said...

What a backyard! So beautiful.

Kris said...

cute! love these photos. You look so pretty April!

Frances said...

beautiful pictures!