Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yes...I am Alive




I know, what is an intervention worth, if it doesn't help? I've been gone...I know, have you missed me? I've missed myself if that helps? There comes a time in everyones life where they have to sit back and look from the outside in and revamp what is going on in their lives. They have to dissappear for a little bit maybe even hide out, and then one day in all the confusion and darkness the light shines through a little brighter and everything is well again. I'm back, and am feeling like a shining beackon of hope. In fact in honor of my shinyness, were going to throw a party, a bloging party! Sleep with one eye open your not going to want to miss it!

3 comments:

John and Bethany said...

We miss you. In the blogosphere yes, but more in person. I can't miss an April party! Maybe Max and I should come down:)

Anonymous said...

consider this my r.s.v.p!

Shane, Kayla, Brynlee said...

YESSSSSSS! I've missed your fun blog updates. Glad to hear you're feeling "SHINY"! I Love your family pictures they look awesome!