Monday, February 11, 2008

Birthday Party


This past weekend we had a belated birthday party for my brother Ty's girlfriend Mary Ellen. All of our family got together at my parents house, and we had a great time. My brother Todd and his family couldn't make it, but all of us usually get together once a month for a big family dinner. We talk, laugh, watch movies, play games, we just have a really good party.


Here's a family picture from it.

Here's a picture of all the girls, except for my sister-in-law Liz.



My nephew Mason. He wanted to take a pictures with the strawberries.



My cute niece Bella. She just started ballet and tap classes.
















5 comments:

Janni said...

I'll Comment! Cute pics! :)

w and w said...

I miss your laugh April! How happy am I that I found your new blog! Impressive!
keep in touch
www.willandwendyrichards.blogspot.com

Jess and Matt said...

HEY! Remember us?!?!?! (we're the super cool ones from College Park...haha) We found you guys on the Moser's blog and I am so excited you have a blog! It's been SO LONG since we've seen you, but I will never forget how fun and hilarious you guys are! HOpe you are doing well!!!!

Frances said...

Hello Hello Miss Adorable April!!! I'm so glad I found you in blogging world!!! How are you?

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

April,

What a fun family time together! I sure hope my children live close enough to their mom and dad to come by for a monthly dinner. Hmmm, do you think it will be too much to ask for a weekly dinner?!? I will promise the child who attends the most dinners in my lifetime to be full heir to our estate! I am sure I could get Paul to draft up that in our will....

Love you! Joanne