Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Husband Brian

I've Been tagged so here it goes........

Name? Brian Taylor Barnum

How long have you been married? 3 years in June

How long did you date? 9 months

How old is he? 26

Who said I love you first? I did

Who is taller? most definently Brian

Who eats more? He does, but I eat more ice cream

Who can sing better? both of us sing really well

Who does laundry? mostly me, unless I ask Brian to

Who pays the bills? Brian

Who mows the lawn? does paying the HOA count?

Who cooks dinner? me

Who drives when your together? Brian does, I get so annoyed when I am driving

Who is more stubborn? me, it comes with the red hair

Who kissed who first? Brian kissed me first

Who proposed? Brian

Who has more siblings? definently me, I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Brian just has a brother and 2 sisters.

Tag your it!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kris said...

That's cute! You two are my two favorite people ever!
Haha! I can totally picture you driving your SUV and getting mad at all the drivers around you!