Saturday, February 9, 2008

We finally have the internet!

We finally have the internet, no thanks to Comcast or Quest, but our nice friends at Digis cmae right over and hooked it up for us. No more late nights at the office sending homework assignments and last minute e-mails. We now have it in the convience of our home. Hooray for technology!

It's been really snowy here in Utah, with lots of storms every week. I am so tired of it, I want it to all melt away and have spring and summer come. Brian on the other hand loves it! He can't get enough of it.

2 comments:

Kacey said...

Ape you guys are cute. And I miss you my sexy red!

Kris said...

April, I can't tell you how excited I am for you to have internet!!! Welcome back my friend!
Cute do on the blog, you clever girl. I'm with you, I'd rather be on that beach rather than in snow. Gross cold wet snow.