Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hooray for blogging!

Hello all, Brian and I thought it was about time to start in on the blogging madness that everyone has started. A little update on us, we are currently living in Springville, Ut. We bought a cute townhome and we absolutely love it. Brian is working for a mechanical engineering company called Optimal Solutions Inc. I am still at UVSC, but hope to be done next spring. We excitedly waiting for spring to come and for the snow to all melt away and never come back. Well actually that is my wish not Brian's. Anyways we hope you enjoy our blog!
Love the Barnums

10 comments:

Kricket said...

Welcome to the blogging world.
Kricket

Kacey said...

Yayy April! I'm so glad that you've decided to cross over to the blogging side of the world :)

Busy Burtons said...

so cool april! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! youre going to love it! im obsessed!

Kris said...

Hi April!! I miss you to the moon and back. You have no idea. But I'm unbelievably happy that you've started a blog. I'm totally checking in every day.
xxx
Kris

Nicole said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be so good to keep in touch!

Ashley said...

April i miss you!!!! so glad you have a blog so i can keep up with you!!!

Chrystal Eaton said...

Hello April,
Your so clever. I shall have to send on some pictures. Lets hope I can manage this. See you on Sunday for a surpise birthday party for you know who!

Janni said...

Yeah for blogs!

kenders said...

Hey! Just saw your blog! It looks great and welcome to the blogosphere! Blogging has become my new hobby. :) That's so exciting that you bought a townhouse. I too am ready for this crazy winter to go away. J has one more year at BYU and then we'll be done...well at least be done at BYU. Talk to ya later. Check out our blog: seymourisms.blogspot.com :)

Katie said...

Hi, April & Brian! Your blog is so cute. I'm glad to see you two are doing so well!!
Katie (Schwendiman) Bindrup