Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nasty Cold!

This last week Brian and I babysat my nephews while my brother and his wife flew off to Hawaii for a week. While they were there in the 80 degree perfect weather Brian and I caught that nasty cold everyone has. I got it really bad with a fever of 101 for 3 days. I am on day 7 with a stuffy nose and a horrible cough. Brian luckily didn't get it as bad as I did he is doing much better and actually went to work everyday this past week. I went to the doctor and he said there was nothing he could do and sent me home with cough syrup. I was hoping it would help me sleep, but I swear the man gave me childrens medicine. It doesn't help me sleep at all and I still cough all night. One night I even took more than I was suppossed to and it still did nothing for me. I am so ready for this cold to be gone, and to get back to my normal life.

3 comments:

kenders said...

That stinks. I too hate being sick and what a disappointment not to get any relief from the doctor.Hope you feel better soon.

Paige said...

APRIL! How are you?! I came across your blog & wanted to say hi...I'm sorry you've been sick & hope you're feeling better soon! & check out our blog:thereyndersfamily.blogspot.com

Janni said...

being sick sucks, we all got the same thing twice (once in January, once in February). I love nyquil, its the best. I found that benadryl cold helps me sleep better, though.